Add me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email
JC Ang  /  Thursday, July 09, 2015  /  No comments

Yesterday, GMovies hosted Potato Night at Glorietta Cinemas.

They handed out 200 (or so) free block screening passes for the new Minions movie!
Yep, tickets were FREE! Given that I work just across the mall, I decided to check this out and asked a couple of friends to tag along.

My shift ended at 2PM and the claiming of tickets started at 3PM. There were already a lot of kids and kids at heart lined up by the time we arrived.

Getting the free tickets were as easy as ABC! (A) Wear yellow top. (B) Have the Gmovies app. (C) Have the "Gary in the Movies" sticker pack for Viber. It's a relief that I already had these installed on my phone.

lovely mom and daughter got their free passes from the GMovies beauties

Alongside GMovies was the booth of HOOQ, a streaming app that gives unlimited access to over 10,000 movies and TV series. This is the first time I have heard of HOOQ and I am very interested to check on what they have to offer anytime soon.

HOOQ was engaging the goers with movie trivias and prizes. I was lucky enough to score a free shirt and free GMovies vouchers from them.


As if there weren't enough free stuffs for the day, Popcorn from Taters were a treat as well and more premium items were up for grabs before the screening started.

What a night, it was. Seeing the Minions film was a delight. Viewers were so lively all throughout the movie.

Potato Night was definitely a huge success. Kudos, GMovies!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search