Add me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email
JC Ang  /  Saturday, December 19, 2015  /  No comments
...and here we go again! Converse is currently on sale at SM Megatrade for the annual December Mega Sale. Dropped by earlier to see what's what.

I've been attending the Converse Mega Sale yearly and this cannot be not an exemption. I had a tight schedule but I knew that I just had to drop by to see what they're offering this time around.

Of course, there were a lot of shoe variants ranging from p800 to p3,000.

Lots of Jack Purcells! GASP!
Converse One Star, ya?
medyo tempting na...
I also found a couple of unique sneakers from the brand.
Score?


Try em on!

Aside from the kicks, Converse filled the hall with a lot of other good stuff—clothing, caps, bags and the likes.
Scored one of their logo tees!

Converse caps from p250 to p400!

Really loving the bag designs that they put on sale this year!
The red one!
Scored this neat looking Converse backpack for just p700!
The Converse Mega Sale is now ongoing til December 20 at SM Megamall, Megatrade Hall 3. Be sure to visit and grab a pair or two.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search