Add me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email
JC Ang  /  Saturday, December 12, 2015  /  No comments

Bandai Namco announced Tekken 7: Fated Retribution, which revealed Akuma from the Street Fighter series as a new challenger.


Street Fighter's Akuma was revealed for Tekken 7 Fated Retribution, an update to the arcade release of the game. 


Akuma's a major addition to the Tekken storyline!
Aside from Akuma, Fated Retribution is expected to feature improved graphics, new characters, costumes, stages, and items as part of the newest version for the game.

Check out the official trailer and see Akuma pulling off his signature moves. Raging Demon, anyone?

Here are a couple of screenshots featuring some of the characters and the gameplay.
Lili
Leo
Asuka
Bryan
Heihachi faces off Akuma
Common move from Akuma

It's been a while since I hyped on a fighting game but I gotta say that Akuma's involvement in Tekken 7 is pretty exciting! There's no word yet as to when Fated Retribution will be released and if the game will find its way to the consoles but I'm keeping my hopes up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search