Add me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email
JC Ang  /  Sunday, September 27, 2015  /  No comments
DC Comics declared September 26 the official #BatmanDay this year and it has become one of the most anticipated events for the fans of the Dark Knight!

Fully Booked and Comic Odyssey teamed up once again to bring the worldwide celebration to our shores!

Fans of all ages got a copy of the Special Edition Endgame issue 1 with a bonus preview content of the new weekly series, Batman and Robin Eternal. 
The stores offered a lot of discounts off their comics book and graphic novel selections! Some were even at 50% off! 

David Mack was also a special guest of Fully Booked!
Too bad that I was not able to attend his panel nor buy one of his limited prints as I promised to attend another Batman related event — the launch of The Dark Knight PH, a Facebook group that I recently joined. 
The launch took place at DK Collectibles, previously known as Druid's Keep. This was my first time to have visited their new store and it definitely left a WOW impression on me (more on that soon)!

I met a lot of fellow members of the group and the admins! Really great guys and what a fun hangout it was! 

The launch was filled with raffles, trivias, film viewing, artists sketch sessions, Batman shaped cupcakes and more!

Argh I wish my camera had not died on me that day! 

Anyhoo, below is a photo of my Batman Day loot in its entirety. 

• ENDGAME #1 Special Edition

• Under the Red Hood 2 Disc DVD

• 60s Batmobile 3D Keychain

• TDKPH Shirt

• 11x17 Print by Aaron Felizmenio (YHAAS)

• New Sketchbook (for a project I'm planning!) 

Oh, Happy Batman Day, indeed! Can't wait for the next events and activities!

CIAO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search