Add me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email
JC Ang  /  Saturday, October 10, 2015  /  No comments
Part 2 of my Joker Notebook Project with three more entries! Amazing talents from the likes of Freely Abrigo, Allen Geneta and Flipgeeks' Norby Ela after the jump!

Still high from the joys of Komiket, I managed to have a total of 6 Joker sketches from the event. 

4th entry in my notebook is Freely Abrigo's. He was one of the guests of the #TDKPH group. He's very well known for his cute cartoonish/chibi style when it comes to his works. I learned that some has dubbed him the "Scottie Young" of the PH! A lot of his artworks has been circulating in my feed lately and I knew that I would want a piece of his crafts. When I saw him working on a Joker doodle at Komiket, I took the chance to strike a conversation and asked if he can draw one in my notebook. He worked on it right after he was done with his prior art. Before he began, he asked me if he could draw one with a different style other than chibi. Hey, I'm getting a unique Abrigo art so why the heck not? 
Next up is from chief Allen Geneta! He was just hanging around at the #TDKPH booth and asked if he too could make a sketch in my notebook. He said that he was bored and needed to do something. SCORE! Haha! He also has a notebook filled with Batman related sketches from other artists and let me browsed through it. I learned of a couple cool artists I should be checking out from his notebook! Check out his portrait of the Joker below! This is something created out of his boredom, dudes. Imagine what he can do if he's really really into it!
I spotted Norby Ela at their Flipgeeks booth. He's one of the guys that I always share a hi and hello with during events. I also frequent him and some of his team mates at Comic Odyssey Promenade branch when I'm at the area. I saw him doodling on the Komiket wall early on so I though of finally asking him of doing one in my notebook later on. Heh. Aside from the sketch below, I also took home one of his Batman prints from the event. Double score!
And that's all, folks!Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to the next Komikon and gather some more sketches from their guests! :)

Til the next guys! Check out entries 01–03 here

JC ANG SIGNING OFF! CIAO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search