Add me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email
JC Ang  /  Tuesday, November 03, 2015  /  No comments

Fullybooked and Comic Odyssey has once again brought Halloween ComicFest in our shores! Free comics, discounts, artist sketching sessions and tons more!

A lot of people has already lined up hours before the opening to get their hands on the free comics and the early bird goodies from Comic Odyssey!
Check out the fans inside Comic Odyssey! First 50 to make a purchase worth of p500 gets a special loot bag! Succeeding buyers also got their share of freebies with fewer contents.
The rave and fun inside was all about these p100 bins from Comic Odyssey!
I wasn't really planning on getting anything but I wanted the free Batman mask included in the bags so I quickly browsed through the "complete set" section. More so that the sets are on a Buy One Take One promo! Sweet!
What I got from the store—SNAPSHOT issues 1 to 4...
... and a Batman book I'm wasn't really familiar with but the artwork inside was stunning!
Here's the mask that I wanted to have all along! Also included are a couple of temporary tattoos and a mini blueprint poster of the Gordon Batsuit.
Oh, here are the special HCF edition comicbook freebies!
Halloween Comic Fest Edition Books!
Outside the store was a lot of talented artists doing sketches, commissions and selling their stuffs! I didn't have enough time that day and I only managed to grab a print and a new Joker sketch from the great Harvey Tolibao of HMT Studios.
Me with Harvey Tolibao!
It was fun seeing and hanging out with the other artists that I met from Komiket last time, too! Really great that they remembered me but I forgot to ask for a photo with them, yet again! haha! 

It was a great event all throughout! Too bad that I didn't get to hangout as much as I wanted. Komikon's coming up soon, though, so there'll be a lot of that (hopefully)!

I'll leave you with my Halloween ComicFest 2015 loot in its entirety!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search